- I am a native of O-H-I-O and moved to North Carolina 5 years ago and love it. With 4 kids out of the house and 7 grandchildren, this is our “working retirement” for my wife and me.
- We lost much of what we had in the 2008 downturn as we had invested in real estate among other things. We didn’t know what we were doing so we got a late start on our retirement.
- When we got back on our feet I started looking for answers for our retirement and leaving a legacy for our kids and grandkids. I researched online and found creating a family bank was the answer for us. Even with 35 years of accounting experience, I had not heard of this amazing plan. I have been implementing my family bank which will help me save for retirement and leave a legacy for my family.
- I am so excited about this strategy that I want to share it with everyone to help them get out of debt and leave a legacy for their families. I believe Private Family Banking is the way to go.
- There’s much less stress and financial freedom knowing you have a secure plan in place and can still enjoy yourself.